The girls were very "helpful" while Daddy was putting the kitchen together (ha-ha). Here's Ashlyn trying to climb inside...
Much to my dismay, Ashlyn wasn't really into opening her presents. I don't think she understands it yet. I had to drag her over to help me unwrap her gifts. Even after the presents were opened she had a much better time playing in the boxes and wrapping paper. Oh well, maybe next year.
We got the girls hooded animal bath towels. Here's Jaclyn in her puppy dog towel. Ashlyn got a kitty cat but wasn't too interested in modeling it...still too intrigued with that paper!
We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for being a special part of our lives!

1 comment:
Oh, they move so fast - don't they?? We have had our presents this year - basically right in front of their noses & they haven't found them yet (I think boys are lazy!!) Have a safe trip & a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment