Friday, March 28, 2008

Epicenter

O.k., I'm currently reading a book called Epicenter by Joel Rosenberg and I can't put it down! (I guess that's part of the reason I haven't put any pictures on my blog recently...I have some from Easter...they'll get on here eventually.) Anyway, if you haven't read it, you should. We are clearly in the last days, and Joel clearly lays out what Bible prophecy tells us and how it is happening right now! He is quite confident that our generation will witness the return of Christ, and I am so glad that I am saved and will be raptured out of here before the tribulation period. It is so exciting to see God's hand at work and it reminds me to fervently pray for my children and my friends to accept the Lord's gift of salvation. You've got to read this book and check out his website at www.joelrosenberg.com for up-to-date events that take us closer every day.

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I'm going to check it out! I am with you & thankful that I am saved!