Friday, September 11, 2009

Ashlyn's Karaoke

Ashlyn was singing along with her Leapfrog Karaoke machine the other day, and it was pretty cute, so I thought some of you might enjoy it too. There's no lack for drama at this house!
(Be sure to pause the music at the bottom.)

4 comments:

The Novotny News said...

What a great little personality!LOVE IT!!! Hope you are feeling well. We miss you guys! Take care.

Prachar family said...

OH. MY. GOSH!! Could she be any cuter???!? You have been on my heart recently and I pray you are feeling good and things are going well with Jaclyn in school and your pregnancy!

Melissa Gilroy said...

Oh my, Deb! I miss you ALL so much! Jaclyn and Ashlyn are such wonderful blessings! I just want you to know what an encouragement your blog is for me! God is so very good to us and you are witnessing to so many through your blog! I pray that God continues to bless you with patience, energy and enjoyment as you prepare for your third little girl! We hope to see you all very soon!!!
In Him,
Melissa
Jaclyn looked precious on her first day!!!

MillerFam said...

How funny! That was so her. I loved it!