Last night at around 10:30.
I had just finished feeding and putting Kendall to bed. I went about my normal routine of checking on the older girls, but when I approached Ashlyn's bed I noticed that she wasn't there. It's not unusual for us to find Ashlyn asleep in weird places, so I didn't think too much of it. I checked the top bunk, no Ashlyn, I checked our room, no Ashlyn. She couldn't have gone too far, right? Craig was downstairs, so I called down to him, "Where's Ashlyn?" So, he came up and we checked around a bit more. Finally, he thought to look under the bed, and there she was! There is hardly any space to squeeze under there, so that is one of the last places I would've looked, but she was there. As close to the wall as she could get. Neither Craig nor I could fit under there, so he managed to grab hold of the back of her pajamas and pull her out.
She slept through the whole thing.
I had just finished feeding and putting Kendall to bed. I went about my normal routine of checking on the older girls, but when I approached Ashlyn's bed I noticed that she wasn't there. It's not unusual for us to find Ashlyn asleep in weird places, so I didn't think too much of it. I checked the top bunk, no Ashlyn, I checked our room, no Ashlyn. She couldn't have gone too far, right? Craig was downstairs, so I called down to him, "Where's Ashlyn?" So, he came up and we checked around a bit more. Finally, he thought to look under the bed, and there she was! There is hardly any space to squeeze under there, so that is one of the last places I would've looked, but she was there. As close to the wall as she could get. Neither Craig nor I could fit under there, so he managed to grab hold of the back of her pajamas and pull her out.
She slept through the whole thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment