Look who's sitting up!
She's getting so big so fast. It definitely flies by with the 3rd one. 6 months has been a big turning point for us. All of a sudden she snapped out of her difficult stage (which lasted throughout month 4 and 5), and now she's a really easy baby! I hope I don't jinx (is that how you spell that???) myself, but for now she's going down for naps soooo easily...which is a complete turnaround from the past 2 months. So, I am breathing a sigh of relief and enjoying my happy baby. A tooth also popped through recently (which could've been the reason for the difficult stage), and Kendall is starting to want to move. She's started to discover the joy of rolling around and now is loving sitting up. I think we're at the beginning of the movin' and groovin' stage. Before I know it she'll be into everything (probably about the time we move!!!)
She's getting so big so fast. It definitely flies by with the 3rd one. 6 months has been a big turning point for us. All of a sudden she snapped out of her difficult stage (which lasted throughout month 4 and 5), and now she's a really easy baby! I hope I don't jinx (is that how you spell that???) myself, but for now she's going down for naps soooo easily...which is a complete turnaround from the past 2 months. So, I am breathing a sigh of relief and enjoying my happy baby. A tooth also popped through recently (which could've been the reason for the difficult stage), and Kendall is starting to want to move. She's started to discover the joy of rolling around and now is loving sitting up. I think we're at the beginning of the movin' and groovin' stage. Before I know it she'll be into everything (probably about the time we move!!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment