Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cutie Pie Kendall

She is so cute!
I'm just loving this age.


My grandmother has a poodle, Bow Tie, and Kendall LOVED this dog. The poor dog is very, very old, and can barely walk and probably can't hear. So, I think Kendall kinda terrorized him, but she sure was in love with the pooch. She followed him all over the place and just stared at him and laughed. Very, very cute. So, here is a picture of her with Bow Tie.

She also got this little bear for Christmas. It makes noises and moves and came with this little bottle. I have to admit, when she received it, I thought she wouldn't like it much...basically that it was too old for her. But, she will carry it around and feed it the bottle! I was surprised and love watching her play with it. What a big girl!


Just a sweet picture of the girls.

No comments: