Thursday, April 21, 2011

Star of the Week!

Last week was Ashlyn's turn to be Star of the Week in her class, so we got to tell all about our special little girl!
We filled out all the paperwork and sent it in for the bulletin board, and Ashlyn got to present her information to her class. I went in and brought her a special lunch for her special week.


Here are a few pictures of her with some of her friends. Here she is with Addison Gisleson.


And here she is with Luke Traetow, Emma Doorn, Addison, Gretchen Marcy and Fred Schultz.

One of the assignments was for her to fill out a sheet that tells all about Ashlyn, so here are some of the questions and her answers:
The place I would like to visit: Minneapolis (specifically Nickelodeon Universe!)
My favorite food is: chocolate pudding and muffins
My favorite TV show is: The Amazing Alphabet Adventure (a Leapfrog movie)




My favorite color is: Blue
My favorite book is: Too Purpley




My favorite sport is: T-ball (although she's not playing it this year!)
When I grow up, I want to be: a mommy
What I like best about me: I can swing upside down on the bars.
Additional things you would like our class to know about you: I like to go to gymnastics and flip into the foam pit. I like to do my piano lessons. (She's not actually taking lessons, we just "practice" at home.)

So there's a little bit about our girl. She's growing up fast. Hard to believe that she's almost in Kindergarten! Things are changing...

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Yay, Ashlyn! It is always fun to celebrate "you"! And "you" sound like such a joy to be around! Mya loved it when she was Star of the Week too!