Yesterday we celebrated the one year anniversary of our new house! So, I guess you can say we're celebrating by finishing the basement! (Even though it's been a couple months of work already.) Once it's done it will be fantastic, but for now we're in the thick of the work.
It's kinda hard to tell in the picture below how it's all going to work out, but you're looking at our main living room. Then at the back right is a bedroom and right across from that is the bathroom. To the back left is a playroom for the girls and down below (to the left of the main living room) will be Jaclyn's bedroom. I can hardly wait! There are clothes and toys just piled up everywhere upstairs, so it will be a sigh of relief when I can get it all spread out and organized. But for now, I'm going a bit crazy with all the clutter and dust from down below! :) At least I know there's an end in sight!

No comments:
Post a Comment