Saturday, November 12, 2011

State Volleyball!

Congratulations, City High, for an outstanding performance at the State Volleyball tournament this weekend! Of course, we are very proud of the coach. :)

They played in the finals today against Iowa City West (our cross-town rival). It was a very, very close, nail-biting game. They ended up going 5 games with them, and the score was tied all the way to the end. The game could've gone in favor of either team at any time, but in the end, West ended up winning with a score of 18-16 in the 5th game.

So, we are a little disappointed, but very, very proud. They had an outstanding season.


(Many thanks go out to Uncle Russ, who was extremely helpful in entertaining 3 little girls during the game. I actually got to watch a lot of it, and it was a huge blessing!)




1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love seeing your girls!! I manage to catch up from time to time and I sure loved your Christmas card. Sadly, I won't be getting one out this year, but wanted to let you know that I LOVED yours and am so glad that you keep me on your list :)

Merry Christmas!!!