She had her party on Saturday. We had just a few girls over, and her best friend, Abigail, got to stay and spend the night. They all had a lot of fun and enjoyed being together.
So, let's see, what can I say about my sweet Jaclyn...
-She is definitely growing in maturity. There are times when she'll realize that I need help, and she'll go make peanut butter sandwiches for lunch or start cleaning up (sometimes). She's also very good at helping with Kendall when I'm trying to get something else accomplished.
-She is a good friend to almost everyone! She continues to be very outgoing and friendly, enjoying every minute with any friend.
-She enjoys doing school, which is a big blessing for me as her teacher! She loves to read, both on her own and with me. We are enjoying reading through the Little House on the Prairie series together. We cuddle up at night by the fireplace. :)
-She continues to take piano lessons and is doing very well. I enjoy seeing this talent develop in her.
-She is currently playing on a little basketball team at the rec center and we are starting volleyball for her as well.
-She's very imaginative and does well playing with her sisters and creating different scenarios for them to play in.
Yes, she is truly a blessing from God, and I love seeing her grow up.
We love you, Jaclyn.
Happy Birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment