Monday, December 16, 2013

Switchin'

Well, most of you have figured out by now that I'm not afraid to change directions!  If I feel that God is calling me to make a change, I pretty much do it.
So, when Heritage Christian School contacted us back in October to say that both girls could now get in, we decided to make yet another switch.  Of course, I don't make these decisions lightly.  It was a huge surprise to us and there were many prayers born out of sheer confusion as to what God was doing.  But, after much prayer and thought, we decided to send the girls to school.
And, it is the right decision for us.
The girls are doing great and have always loved being in a school environment.  I am now very hesitant to say that we will be anywhere long-term, but I am hopeful that we can stay at this school.  :)  I never know what God's plans are for us, but we are thankful to be back and hope that it continues to be a great place for us.
Just a few "first-day-of-school (again)" pictures.
 We are thankful that both girls already had friends in each of their classes, both from 2 years ago when they were at Heritage and from church.  What a blessing!  It was as if they had never left!

No comments: