Saturday, June 7, 2014

Another year wrapping up!

Well, it seemed to be winter, winter, winter, SUMMER!
Hard to believe the school year is over!  I was so ready for it, but it still took me by surprise!

As I get older (and perhaps busier??) I am getting worse and worse at taking pictures.  Poor Kendall, that makes me sad for her.  But, I'm still trying!  I know I can always take pictures with my ipod, but they just don't turn out as nice, so I will still attempt to drag out my camera with me to events, so we can maintain our memories.

There were quite a few end of the year moments to capture, but many of them did not lend themselves to still photography.  The girls are getting more and more into choreography and some dance, and it's just hard to get good action shots of those!  So, they wrapped up their worship dance class and their musical theater classes recently, but I don't have any good pictures of those.  But, I can say that they really enjoyed the experience.  We'll see what next year holds for those activities.

The last week of school was also really fun for them.  There's a lot of events that I don't make it to, but I was able to help out with Field Day this year, so here are some pictures of that fun day.







No comments: