Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Snow Cave!

Well, I guess if we can't beat winter, we better just try to enjoy it. Craig and Jaclyn shoveled out this snow cave this afternoon and had a blast! This is definitely a terrible winter, and it's really starting to get to us. School was canceled once again today, so it was fun, but we were pretty much confined to the house. The roads are almost competely ice covered and driving is kinda scary. They're saying that we're about 8 inches from the snowiest winter on record! (We're looking to beat the winter of 1934...or something like that.) I guess if we're going to suffer through this we might as well beat the record! So...bring on the snow! (Just kidding...I'm not that competitive. I'd rather have Spring!)

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Might as well make the most of it, huh?? Looks like a lot of fun!!!! Stay warm!