Jaclyn just discovered that she loves to put on make-up! She's had it for a long time, but was only somewhat interested...until now. It's so cute, most of the time she puts her eyeshadow on UNDER her eye instead of on her eyelid, and her name for lip-gloss is lip-glop! I guess that's a pretty appropriate name! Ashlyn's a good sport...she likes it too.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
These pictures are so cute! Jaclyn looks like a very serious artist, and Ashlyn is a very patient model! How sweet...bring on the lip glop. (I love makeup, too!) :-) Love, Michelle
Oh, the fun begins!! look out, Mama!
I know, I know; I sang. But it wasn't like I had a microphone or anything. And kids are soooooo forgiving. The dancing was the hard part!!
I was wondering when this would begin with little girls! Alayna is obsessed as well and went through an entire multipack of "lip glop" in a few days. I love reading your blog and miss you like crazy!
Travis
Post a Comment