Hurray! I was able to get an ultrasound today!
The new pregnancy support clinic in Iowa City is looking for pregnant girls to test out their new equipment on, so I got to go in and get some free pictures of my little one. What fun! Everything's looking good. The baby was moving quite a bit, and I saw all 4 chambers of the heart, beating nice and strong. They have a 3D machine too, but since I'm only 14 weeks, they couldn't get a good shot of the baby. Maybe next time.
Here he or she is. You can see the hand/arm up close to the face. The fingers are clear as day! Amazing how formed everything is at 14 weeks!

4 comments:
That looks great! Isn't it so amazing how much you can see the baby?
YEAH!! What fun! Are you finding out?? And most importantly, are you telling????
Let me answer for Travis - YES, you are finding out and YES, you have to tell. LOL!!!!!!!!
Deb! I'm so glad I checked your blog tonight! I haven't checked anyone's blog in ages, so how fun to get the "news" this way! I'll pray for a very healthy, uneventful pregnancy and a perfectly healthy baby girl or boy! Post some prego pics! :) Miss you!
Post a Comment