Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby!!

Hey everyone! Sorry to leave you hanging for so long with no info!
I am now 11 1/2 weeks along, so our due date is October 18th!
I had my 2nd OB appointment today and everything is looking good. I got to hear the heartbeat (yeah!), so that always cements things in my mind, that yes, there really is a baby in there and everything is o.k.!
I've had a rough couple of months dealing with all-day-long sickness, but it's actually tapering off now, so that is a huge relief. This is definitely not my favorite part of pregnancy!
So, that's the scoop! Not a lot to share, but enough to know that everything is going fine.
Love to you all.

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I think I am going to need more info than this?!?!?!

Michelle said...

Yeah, I echo Sara. You have to tell us everything. Are you going to find out what you are having? If so, when? I know you don't share names. Oct 18 is brilliant; I think Oct is a great month to have a baby, and Natalie was born on Oct. 23rd.

The Novotny News said...

I've been thinking of you lots Deb! Congrats and I am so glad that you are having this baby when I get back!!! Thanks for waiting:) No, I am so happy for you guys and hope that it is smooth from here on out! Love you and can't wait to see you guys! Molly