Wednesday, May 20, 2009

First School Concert

Jaclyn had her first school concert last night. She did so great and knew exactly what to do. I can't believe how grown up she's getting! Here are a few pictures of the event.






And here's a video of the first song that they did. (Notice how Jaclyn yawns at the end of the song. They did 3 songs and she yawned after every one of them. She told me later how tired she was during the concert. It showed!)
One other little note: I'm not sure what happened, but the video is very blurry, so you may only want to watch it if you're my Mom. :)


2 comments:

Alicia said...

I didn't mind watching it either! (Of course Aidan was right behind Jaclyn!) That was fun last night, seeing all the little ones so grown up. It kind of makes me sad, though. I can't believe kindergarten is right around the corner!

Football and Fried Rice said...

You are so funny! I am going to come back & watch when it isn't 10:30 at night! I am loving your little baby bump!!!!