I love it when she flashes that smile at us! It's starting to happen a bit more frequently now, and it is fun. Kendall is doing really well. We still struggle with her needing to be held any time she's awake (she's not really content to just sit and watch yet), but she's doing fantastic at night, which is a huge blessing. It'll just get better and better from here. Within the next month or two she'll hopefully start interacting with us more and more, and then the girls will LOVE playing with her. They already smother her a bit. :)
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Look Who's Smiling!
I love it when she flashes that smile at us! It's starting to happen a bit more frequently now, and it is fun. Kendall is doing really well. We still struggle with her needing to be held any time she's awake (she's not really content to just sit and watch yet), but she's doing fantastic at night, which is a huge blessing. It'll just get better and better from here. Within the next month or two she'll hopefully start interacting with us more and more, and then the girls will LOVE playing with her. They already smother her a bit. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is just so sweet, cute, priceless!! ;-) If I were there, I would sit and hold her for you; no worries!
Oh she is so sweet! I can't believe how old Jaclyn looks with those little bangs of hers growing out! We miss you guys and are glad to hear all is going well for you. Take care and LOVE your pictures.
Post a Comment