Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sweetie!

Here's a little update on our sweet Kendall. She is now very close to 3 months old, and we have made it through the hard, newborn stage! While I can't totally say that she is "easy" (none of my babies could really be called that), we have developed a good little routine, and with the right combination of naps and food, we have ourselves a very pleasant little one. (Mess either of those up and she'll have something to say about it.)
She is now pretty content after she eats to sit in her bouncy seat and watch all the commotion around her. In fact the other day, she started fussing 'cause no one was paying attention to her. So, Jaclyn promptly went over to her, and Kendall flashed her a huge smile!
She fits right into our family, and we are so blessed to have her.


On a side note, I found the older girls watching t.v. the other day with their arms around each other, so I had to take a picture. I love it when they love each other. (It's not always like this.)

No comments: