I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. Ours was mostly uneventful, but special nonetheless. Craig and I were going to have a short date on the Saturday night before, but Kendall didn't quite cooperate, so it just didn't work out. (That kinda sums up how things are going at our house right now...) Anyway, maybe soon we'll be able to leave her for the first time.
Sunday was a pretty normal day, but I did get a few gifts for Valentine's Day. For the last couple of years, Craig has made me chocolate covered strawberries...one of my favorites. It started a while back when he bought me some and they were about $2 per strawberry, so after that, he decided that he could make me a whole bunch for a lot less, so that's what I get now, and I like it. This year, he took it a step further and made them into a bouquet. What a man! :)

2 comments:
we were there and it was very personal and a very moving 'parent dedication'...you aren't failing!! you have terrific kids and a lot of people who love you guys and are here to support you along the way. :)
I love your honesty in your post! I love that your husband makes you chocolate covered strawberries, and made it into a bouquet this year!!
I hear you on feeling like you are failing; I feel like that just about every day. It's a lie, though.
You look so cute in these pictures.
I miss you, my childhood friend!
Post a Comment