So, I've been waiting to post a picture of our new house until we got sod in, but that just may not happen for a while. We are getting so much rain that they can't do the landscaping! So, here we sit, in the mud.
And, of course, what do we get tonight? Crazy storms and tons of rain! As we speak there is a mini flood outside, on our street. Fortunately, there's no water near our house, it all drains the way it should, but there's definitely more ponds than the one that's supposed to be there!
We got a little break in the rain, and God sent us a rainbow, so I thought this would be a good time to show a picture of our new house. There are only weeds in the front yard and we still have a big moving truck in the driveway, but oh well. Maybe sometime within the next month I'll be able to show the pretty picture of the house with all the flowers and trees. But, until then, this will have to do.
And, of course, what do we get tonight? Crazy storms and tons of rain! As we speak there is a mini flood outside, on our street. Fortunately, there's no water near our house, it all drains the way it should, but there's definitely more ponds than the one that's supposed to be there!
We got a little break in the rain, and God sent us a rainbow, so I thought this would be a good time to show a picture of our new house. There are only weeds in the front yard and we still have a big moving truck in the driveway, but oh well. Maybe sometime within the next month I'll be able to show the pretty picture of the house with all the flowers and trees. But, until then, this will have to do.
And, this is my new view out my front window.
What an amazing sunset.

2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL house! Congrats. What great pictures. Take care. Miss you all!
Congratulations on the new house - I love it!!
Post a Comment