It's been a while since I've posted, so here are a few updates about our little ones...
Kendall is now 10 months! Wow! My baby is quickly turning into a toddler, and it makes me kinda sad. She had a few rough weeks there (which I now think must have been tooth related), but now she is back to being pretty happy and a great sleeper. Yeah!!! She is now pulling herself up and is just starting to cruise the furniture. I guess it won't be long now until she's walking. I think she'll walk later than the other girls, but I'm not sad about that in the least! I kinda want to slow this last one down. I'm not in a hurry to see the baby days slip away.
Kendall is now 10 months! Wow! My baby is quickly turning into a toddler, and it makes me kinda sad. She had a few rough weeks there (which I now think must have been tooth related), but now she is back to being pretty happy and a great sleeper. Yeah!!! She is now pulling herself up and is just starting to cruise the furniture. I guess it won't be long now until she's walking. I think she'll walk later than the other girls, but I'm not sad about that in the least! I kinda want to slow this last one down. I'm not in a hurry to see the baby days slip away.
And Ashlyn is now riding with only two wheels! I should've know that once Jaclyn did it, Ashlyn wouldn't be far behind. Ashlyn just couldn't go fast enough with the training wheels on! She had tried it about a month ago and decided she wasn't quite ready. But then last week, she said she was done with them, and she was!

No comments:
Post a Comment