Friday, August 27, 2010

School Days!

School has started!
It's been a bit of a whirlwind around here, but hopefully soon we'll get settled into a routine. All of us (but one) went back to school this year. Jaclyn started 1st grade, Ashlyn started Pre-K, and Mom and Dad went back to teaching.

Ashlyn is doing such a great job in school. One of the advantages of me teaching this year, is that I get to have my daughter in my class! I was a bit worried about how it would go, but Ashlyn is doing really well. There's something about the structure of school that is good for my kids. So far, so good.

And Jaclyn has always thrived in school. She loves being with all of her friends and excels in her class. Hopefully this will continue! She's off to another great start!



Here's Jaclyn with her new teacher, Miss Franje. Jaclyn adores her!


1 comment:

Prachar family said...

I have been thinking of you knowing you were back to work and having the girls in school. So glad its going well. Love ya, so glad for the updates!