Sunday, October 3, 2010

Someday



Someday...

I will only have to get one person ready in the morning: myself

We will all attend Daddy's volleyball games, and it will be enjoyable

I will clean the house, and it will stay clean for the rest of the day

Going shopping with my girls will be something that's relaxing

I will do dishes without a little one clinging onto my legs, and I will load the dishwasher without that same little one pulling out all the silverware

I will sit at the computer without that still same little one clawing up my leg and crying to be held (and then once I pull her up onto my lap, she pounds at the keyboard with intensity...it's actually kinda cute)

Yes, someday.

But,

Today...

I am hugged intensely by my sweet 11 month old, and she longs for me

I am the most important person in the lives of my girls (along with Daddy, of course)

I hear laughter and singing filling our home

I am my girls' teacher, confidante and best friend

I am blessed

1 comment:

sweetander said...

You most definitely are blessed... :)