Today was our Christmas cookie day. (I actually got this done two years in a row!) I did have some incentive this year. I found some adorable matching aprons for all of us, so I had to get them, and then of course, we had to bake! So, we started off our baking extravaganza with a little surprise gift for the girls.
We didn't quite have time to deliver our goodies, so we'll have to get to that tomorrow, but it was a fun afternoon. Ashlyn enjoyed it the most this year (which I was a little surprised by). Jaclyn was kinda done after a while, but Ashlyn stayed right with me. Here she is finishing up with the M&Ms at the end. Maybe I've got a little baker on my hands. (That would mean that her Mom would really need to learn something about baking!!)
We ended our day by opening stockings. It's pretty early, but we're leaving town on Wednesday, and Craig works through Tuesday, so this weekend is our only chance to have some significant time to open gifts.
Wow, cool socks!!

No comments:
Post a Comment