Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fun at the Salon!


We had fun at the salon today! Jaclyn decided that she wanted her hair cut short this time. I couldn't quite let her cut it as short as she wanted to (yes, Mom is more attached to her hair than she is!), but I went ahead and let her get quite a bit taken off. (I had to tell her that next time she could go even shorter if she really wanted to, so we'll see what comes of that.)



And then we had another little surprise. There was another girl there that I guess had nothing to do, so she let the girls pick out some nail polish and she did their nails! They thought that was REALLY fun. Ashlyn picked bright pink with sparkles on top, and Jaclyn picked pink on one hand and purple on the other, and with sparkles of course. Pretty fun. (I can see us having to do a birthday party at the salon one of these years...)

No comments: