Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Big News! Ashlyn lost a tooth!


Well, it may not be big news to you, but to my 6 year old, this is huge!  She's been working on it for quite some time, and it's her very first tooth to lose naturally, so she was very, very excited.  (She's missing one of her top front teeth from an accident at the age of 2, but this is the first one to come out on its own.)
She had a pretty hard time settling down at bedtime (she kept shaking with excitement), but I reminded her that the Tooth Fairy woud not come if she wasn't asleep, so I think that helped.
(I just hope the Tooth Fairy isn't on vacation this time!)

Ashlyn also wrote me this sweet May Day note today, so I thought I would share it too.  Ahhhh, she's growing up!

No comments: