Sunday, May 20, 2012

Graduation Party for Ashlyn!

While we were in Kansas City we had a little Kindergarten Graduation party for Ashlyn!  She is now a big 1st grader!!
We took most of the cousins to Bonkers, a mini indoor amusement park, perfect for the ages of my kids.  They had a few mini roller coasters and arcades and a climbing structure.  It was a lot of fun for the kids and Ashlyn loved it.  I think she rode the roller coaster about 40 times or so.  In fact, Kendall loved it too, which was really surprising to me.  I thought she was going to cry the first time, but she kept saying "Again, again", so we kept letting her ride.  It was a really fun evening for all.
In honor of her graduation, I thought I would post a poem that Ashlyn wrote this week, just for the fun of it.  She continues to surprise me with her talents, and writing poems seems to be one of them.   She hasn't written a final draft yet, so you'll have to read through my corrections, but hopefully you can still read it well enough.  Then down below are the rest of the pictures from her party.
Congratulations, Ashlyn!  God has blessed you with many abilities.  I pray that you will use your gifts to glorify and serve the Lord.  We love you!

No comments: