Sunday, August 12, 2012

High Divin' Fun!

I really didn't think they'd do it.
Jaclyn has been talking about going off the high dive ever since she passed the little swimming test and went off the regular diving board about 2 weeks ago. Of course, Ashlyn followed directly behind her sister, passing the swimming test (mostly by dog-paddling) and also jumping off the diving board. She said she was going to go off the high dive too, but I really didn't believe her. Well, last week we went to the pool and right away both girls went over to the diving boards. Sure enough, Jaclyn jumped off the high dive. And, once Ashlyn saw Jaclyn do it, she did it too! Ashlyn did a little bit of a belly flop the first time, so I wasn't sure that she would do it again, but she did!
I'm very proud of both of them for their courage!!

No comments: