Saturday, October 20, 2007

Bloomsbury Farm

Fun, fun, fun at Bloomsbury Farm! The first thing we did was ride the little cars that are pulled by a tractor. I got pretty nervous 'cause the ride was pretty jerky and poor Ashlyn was put in a car all by herself! But, she loved it and was safe throughout the whole ride. At the end of the evening, I couldn't get her off them...she kept running over and climbing in.






The girls loved the giant pumpkin!





And the giant slide!


Here we are in the giant corn maze. It took us about 45 min. to get through 2/10 of it, so we ended up trudging through the corn to get out! It will be a lot of fun when the girls are about 10! Notice Ashlyn is leading the way!


Ashlyn's at the age where I can get pretty good pictures. She actually stopped for this one and said "cheese".





Jaclyn, on the other hand, is just plain cheesey when it comes to picture taking.


1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Awww.sweet pictures..I missed that place this year!