Jaclyn is 3 and a half now. She has quite the personality and lots of spunk! She's not enrolled in preschool this year, but enjoys going to gymnastics and her Kindermusic class. She finds a friend wherever she goes...she loves people (most of the time). Here is a sample of her current artwork and storytelling.
For fun I thought I would ask her some questions and see what she would say, so here are her answers. I think she pretty much said whatever came to mind first, so some of her answers really aren't true (but kinda funny). Her answers are in blue.What's your favorite color? "White" (She happened to look at a white necklace at that moment, so that became her favorite color.)
What's your favorite food? "Mac 'N Cheese" (Although in all honesty her first answer was "broccoli", which I can't get her to eat.)
What's your favorite thing to do? "Homework and picking up the toys" (What!?!) "and pretending I'm going to school." (That one's true.)
Who are your best friends? "Emma, Katelyn, Zech, Aunt Jill"
What's your favorite restaurant? "Old McDonald, where they have ketchup and apples and chicken nuggets and they give out chocolate milk for kids."
What's your favorite song? (No clear answer...she just starts singing a made up tune.)
Then she says, "I'm getting tired, Mom", so that was the end of that.

3 comments:
Wow! Jaclyn's art is really good for her age. One of the things we worked on in Kindergarten was getting them to draw people with the parts in the right places. She also had good detail! Very impressive!!
Yeah! How fun! I love blogs. Now we can keep up with each others kids growing. Looks like everyone is doing great. Your girls are adorable. Chaun and I are looking for a van too. Yours looks nice! I miss you!
Welcome to Blogger-land:) It is so good to see the girls..they are growing so fast & SO beautiful! I love your new van; you TOTALLY have room for another little one!!
Post a Comment