This is our family, from my point of view. Our days are full of singing, laughter, flips, twirls, crying, praying, piano playing, school work and much, much more! Join us as I present to you a little taste of our lives.
I can see why this picture is very special to you!!!!!! I love it and all that it stands for. Your girls are beautiful Deb-such as yourself. The greatest thing is with your wonderful mothers' love and Gods love--their inside beauty matches the outside!!
2 comments:
this is such a sweet picture! Look how much Ashlyn's hair has grown:)
I can see why this picture is very special to you!!!!!! I love it and all that it stands for. Your girls are beautiful Deb-such as yourself. The greatest thing is with your wonderful mothers' love and Gods love--their inside beauty matches the outside!!
Take Care of You!
Jerri
Post a Comment