Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Can't Wait



This is my own little tribute to my girls. Before you have children, you can never imagine the depth of love you can have for them. These past four years have been so precious, and I cherish those memories. And at the same time, I look forward to our future, and I get so excited for all the experiences that lie ahead for them. I love to see them learn and grow, and I love to introduce new things to them. And, at the same time, I wonder who's learning the most about life, love, and God...them or me! Motherhood has taught me so much about myself and about life. I thank God that He chose me to mother my girls, and that he created my girls to bless and teach me.

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

What a beautiful video!! I love the song:) I am trying to find it on itunes right now!! Ok; I couldn't find it - can you share?

I love your quote by Max Lucado on your sidebar. I heard a speaker this week talk about our light & momentary troubles & how they shape us & how we can grow from them! It is a comfort to know that nothing we endure here can compare with the glory that awaits us!!