Things I love about my husband:
*He is a WONDERFUL Daddy to our 2 little girls.
*He never complains when I ask to leave the house (alone) for a little while, or when I have evening meetings or social times with friends.
*He is totally supportive of me and my activities or volunteering.
*He doesn't put me down in front of other people and seeks to build me up.
*He helps clean the house! (As you can see below.)
*He is very patient with me, choosing not to make a big deal of things when I am acting unreasonably.
*He often will take the girls outside or play with them to give me a break.
*He lets me sleep in and take naps!
I could go on and on. The bottom line is, I love this man and thank God for the blessing he is to me.

1 comment:
What!? You can be unreasonable? Laugh. You & Pitch are blessed to have each other!!
Post a Comment