Friday, March 20, 2009

Our Trip to the Windy City


It's our Spring Break this week, so we decided to take a little trip to Chicago. It was quite an adventure to be downtown among all the hustle and bustle. Makes me appreciate my quiet city where I can drive anywhere I want to with ease! We ended up just parking our car and walking wherever we wanted to. It worked out, but I think we walked at least 10 miles on Wednesday! My legs are sore!


Our hotel was really close to Michigan Ave., so we got to visit some fun stores like the American Girl Place (no, I will not spend $95 on a doll!) and Lego Land. We also made it to the Children's Museum, which the girls loved, and then the Shedd Aquarium, which they didn't love so much. :) All in all, we had gorgeous weather and a great time together!


2 comments:

The Novotny News said...

GREAT pictures! Looks like great weather! Lucy is sitting here watching the slideshow with me and she can't wait to be back and play with Jaclyn! They look so grown up! Miss your smile and can't wait to see you! Thanks for sharing great pictures! Love ya--Molly

Prachar family said...

What a fun trip!!