This is our family, from my point of view. Our days are full of singing, laughter, flips, twirls, crying, praying, piano playing, school work and much, much more! Join us as I present to you a little taste of our lives.
Hey Deb, it Sarah Nebel, remember me? It's been a while, I found yoru blog through Beryl's. I can't belive how big your girls are! And congrats on your new little one to come!
10 comments:
OMG ... DEB THAT IS SO AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT TO HUG YOU! -B
WOW!!
Congrats! that is just awesome!!
Congratulations Pitcher Family!! How very exciting for you all! I'm so happy for you. Hope you are feeing good Deb! Are the girls just estatic??
Fun! Fun! Hope you're feeling great!
Congratulations!
YEAH!! What a fun way to share the news!! Is Jaclyn convinced this is her brother you are carrying????
Ashylyn told me today. "Mommy have a baby" So I asked her "when?" "ohhhh. tomorrow!" hehehe CONGRATULATIONS!
SOOOOOO, when is the baby due?????????? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome is God????!!!!!!!!! He has blessed you so!
You know the statistics are incredibly high that if your first 2 babies are the same sex that your third will follow suit :) Another girl Pitcher??
Hey Deb, it Sarah Nebel, remember me? It's been a while, I found yoru blog through Beryl's. I can't belive how big your girls are! And congrats on your new little one to come!
So exciting! Congratulations! When are you due? Please, please share all the details!! Everyone is wondering!! ;-)
Post a Comment