Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Minneapolis Moments

So, I'm a little behind in my posts lately, but I guess that's because we've been having fun! We're taking many little trips this summer, which is great, because next summer, it won't be so easy!


A couple weeks ago, Craig had a coaching convention that he attended in Minneapolis, so we went with him and got to make a little vacation out of it. The highlight of the week was probably Nickelodean Universe, which is in the Mall of America. It's a great first-time amusement park for young kids, and I highly recommend taking your little ones there. The girls loved it and we spent the whole day there, with a few breaks in the mall here and there. We also had time to make it over to the Minneapolis Children's Museum, so that's always a fun time too. Here's a slideshow to sum it up.

No comments: