Saturday, August 29, 2009

Beautiful!

We have had gorgeous weather lately! Thank you, Lord, for a beautiful, cool summer. I couldn't have asked for it any better! Today the high was in the low 70s, totally abnormal for the end of August, and I am loving it. We took the girls to a park and had fun taking some pictures and playing. I would gladly take this weather all the way up to my due date. Only 7 weeks to go!
August Flowers

3 comments:

Prachar family said...

so adorable! They are getting so big!

The Novotny News said...

CUTE!! I love the one of both of them smelling the flowers!! MISS yOU GUYS

Marner Family said...

SO CUTE! Excited to have Ashlyn in our class this year ... we start up again for the year in two weeks! Can't believe how baby #3 make the girls grow up so fast!