We made it to the first day of school! My little social butterfly now has something to do, at least 3 days out of the week. Jaclyn started Kindergarten today, and we were soooo ready! She is attending Heritage Christian School again this year, and goes a full day, but only on Mon, Wed, & Fri. She found out today that when you go a whole day at school, you get 3 recesses. Wow!!! She was very excited to hear that!
Here she is all dressed up and ready to go. I'm so proud of her. Words can't say how special she is to me (but I'm sure you other mothers understand).

2 comments:
I'm glad to see that Aidan is hard at work :)
Oh, I still wish Alayna was there with her...will I ever get over this??? Love her outfit! Now that is what I would have liked to send alayna off in!
Post a Comment