Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wrapping Up the Summer

Hard to believe that summer is almost over! Craig starts volleyball practice on Monday, so we are enjoying our last week with him home. Then in 2 weeks Jaclyn starts Kindergarten! Wow! It will be nice to have a regular schedule and set activities for the girls again (they like being busy!)
This next year will definitely be a transition year for us, as we go from a family of 4 to a family of 5. I know that I should want things to slow down before baby #3 comes zooming in, but it's hard for me to be patient! I'd rather the time fly by. Pregnancy just isn't a good time for me! Praise God for a cool summer!
Not much that's too exciting happening at our house, so there's not much to post, but I do want to put a few pictures on here of the Go Fish concert (kids music) that we went to a couple weeks ago. The girls had a fun time...





2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

HOW fun that the girls got to meet "the guys"!!! Our VBS was go fish this year - the kids loved it!! (Cole's last year, sniff, sniff!)

Prachar family said...

SO fun!! I can't believe they are going to Kindergarten! Hope you are feeling better soon! I agree with you, I hated the last 8 weeks every time!! Hang in there, praying for you!