She is really a delight these days. I have seen her maturity level increase along with her abilities, and she's really quite amazing to me at times. So, I just wanted to take some time to highlight where she's at currently.
She's now 4 1/2 and has not slowed down since age 2. She still goes very fast, but at least now she's a bit more coordinated, so we don't have the major spills as often as we used to. However, we still call her 'Crash', and she still lives up to that name! I'm actually pretty surprised that she's never landed in the emergency room!
So, since it's sometimes easier to take pictures of her "in action" rather than posing pretty, here are some shots of what she currently enjoys doing:
the beloved roller racer
(they get going pretty fast down the driveway, and it actually makes me really nervous!)



1 comment:
That drawing is adorable! Almost made herself into a cute bug with antenea and wings. Love the bow tie. She really is advanced with all those details, kids her age are expected to have just a few basics...as I am sure you know!
Post a Comment