Monday, August 11, 2008

It's Here!

I am so excited! My long awaited Blog Book is finally here! If you're a blogger, you have to make a blog book! In my opinion, there is no better way to record your life and the events of your children's lives. I am so not a scrapbooker...too time consuming for less-than-perfect results (in my case at least), so blogging has been so great for me. And, now that I am certain I can turn all my posts into a book, I'm even more hooked. So, here's the link: www.blurb.com. They'll walk you through the whole thing...it'll automatically move all your posts into a book (1 post per page) and then you can rearrange them from there. Super easy and quick. I'll definitely be doing one per year. You all should too!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

YaY!!! I am so glad that you got it & it worked out!! I am way too wordy for a book!! But, maybe I can select posts! Yours is great :)

Nice Hair, by the way!

Michelle said...

That is awesome! I am so totally going to do that! Hugs! :-)

Michelle said...

BTW, it doesn't take us an hour to get to the beach, it's more like 30 minutes with no traffic. But it depends on which beach you want to go to. I live about 10 minutes from where your family lived when you lived here.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to make my own blog book. Thanks for telling us about it! I've been spreading the news.=)