Friday, August 8, 2008

Cousins, Cousins, Cousins!

We had visitors this week! My sister, Becky, from Kansas City, came to visit with her 3 kids: Nicholas, Daniel & Katelyn. Of course, my girls, ADORE their cousins...probably because they're very nice to them, playing with them, tickling them, giving piggy back rides, and the list goes on and on.
I, of course, loved it too 'cause they were occupied for the whole week! We seemed to be on the go the whole time. We went to the pool, the Playstation (a HUGE climbing structure), and the Children's Museum....oh, and Becky took them to the park multiple times so I could make dinner or get a bit of other work done. So, the house is a mess, the kids are exhausted, we're eaten out of house and home (of course I'm exaggerating a bit to make it more interesting), but oh, it was so much fun!
Thank you Becky for making the long trip with 3 kids. We love you guys!

4 comments:

Prachar family said...

Great pictures!! I see your blog got a makeover! How did you do that?? I tried to use a layout from a website and it was a mess!! My dots were still there in places which didn't match the color scheme at all. I was trying for a beach/palm tree/ocean theme with fun colors of yellow, aqua and green...very unlike what I have now. After a few minutes I was able to figure out how to get rid of it! I am considering paying someone to make it pretty for me unless you can help me! I love yours!
Travis

Michelle said...

Hi Deb, super cute background! Sounds like a fun week with your sister and her kids...And tell Travis to click on the link at the top of your blog (I think it's called "The cutest blog on the bock,or something.) to get her new background...the instructions are right on the site. Hope that helps! :-)

Football and Fried Rice said...

Look at your back ground - moving on up; eh?Love the pics of the kiddos!!

Michelle said...

Hey Deb, your new header looks awesome! You are a quick learner, apparently! Have a great day!