This is our family, from my point of view. Our days are full of singing, laughter, flips, twirls, crying, praying, piano playing, school work and much, much more! Join us as I present to you a little taste of our lives.
How much fun!!! The weather looks beautiful! Is it getting chilly? Lucy says she can't wait to give all her friends a big hug...which she says that and then I can see it now. She will be shy. Anyway--can you tell we are talking about home everyday now. Only 7 more weeks. Anyway--looks like you had a fun time taking such great pics!!
Wow, what great photos. I keep telling myself to take the kids out and get some of them ... but never do. You all look so good, wasn't the weather just perfect this weekend? Have a great day -b
5 comments:
Great pix! Looking beautiful there!
Cute! Love the outside natural light. How's the weather out there, now?
How much fun!!! The weather looks beautiful! Is it getting chilly? Lucy says she can't wait to give all her friends a big hug...which she says that and then I can see it now. She will be shy. Anyway--can you tell we are talking about home everyday now. Only 7 more weeks.
Anyway--looks like you had a fun time taking such great pics!!
~Molly
Wow, what great photos. I keep telling myself to take the kids out and get some of them ... but never do. You all look so good, wasn't the weather just perfect this weekend? Have a great day -b
Very sweet photos:)
Post a Comment