Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stop being silly and eat your food...

That is an all-too-common phrase at our house.

Overheard at the dinner table tonight:

"I'm a joker, that's my thing.

Daddy's a coacher, that's his thing.

Mommy's a worker, that's her thing."

Thank you for those profound words, Miss Jaclyn. (At least she recognizes all the work her daddy & I do!)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You've got yourself a little poet! LOVE it!
And why eat when it's so much more fun to make faces like that?!? She's totally invited to my house for dinner anytime. :-)

Football and Fried Rice said...

What's Ashlyn??

Hope to see this cuteness soon!!

sweetander said...

Love your new blog look:) Just in time for fall! Looks like Jaclyn was having lots of fun and I'm sure Ashlyn was joining right in!

The Grady Five said...

Don't they put it just how it is!?!
I LOVE it!!