Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Potty Training?

This is just too funny to pass up. Ashlyn called to me from the bathtub tonight saying, "potty, Mommy!". At first I thought she was going potty in the tub (yikes!), but then I figured out that she was just pretending. The pictures tell the rest of the story. (In case you're wondering, she's sitting on the bottom half of a boat.)
Photobucket

5 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

A-dorable!! And thankfully, NOT in the boat :)

Michelle said...

SO glad it was just a game...I've experienced the real thing, many times, and it's not fun.
Love her swimsuit tan lines!

Marner Family said...

How cute, her little bottom just fits right in! Glad you didn't find a mess and just a good laugh. She will just love you when she graduates and you pull this story and photo out! HA, have a great day -b

The Novotny News said...

How cute! These stories make me smile! Have a good rest of your week. Love you guy--Molly

Prachar family said...

SO CUTE! I wish I had a dollar for every time someone pottied in my bathtub! Man, she is CUTE!
Travis