Most of you can probably remember the rough start Ashlyn had with her hair. To start it all off, she was just born in a tough spot...coming after her sister who was blessed with tons of great hair from birth (well, almost from birth...the first 5 months she had really crazy hair!). From the very beginning, Ashlyn has had to compete with her sister for the best locks. Then, it finally started growing and looking cute by age 2...only for it to be drastically cut off by that same sister! (I'm sure you all remember that sob story!) So, I was completely thrilled today when I was FINALLY able to do Ashlyn's hair in 2 cute little braids! We've made it! (Not that hair is the only thing that makes a person beautiful...Ashlyn, we have loved you immensly from the very beginning and your personality and heart more than makes up for any deficiency in something as vain as hair.)
Here's my cutie in her very own braids!


2 comments:
WOOHOO! I can't believe how much she looks like Jaclyn in the profile shot! The braids look so cute and she looks SO grown up with them!
That is totally Jaclyn! I thought she was so cute that day:)
Post a Comment