Any time that I get on my blog site and Ashlyn sees me, she runs over because she loves to watch the videos that are on there, thus ending my computer session 'cause she inevitably takes over. So, that was our current situation this morning, so I took her over to youtube so she can access all my videos. While I was there, I spotted this video, so I thought I would share it with all of you. It's probably more appropriate for Mother's Day than Christmas, but fun any time of the year! (Don't forget to pause the Christmas music at the bottom of the page!)
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOVE IT!!! See you in a week!!!!!!!!
Alayna sometimes just starts singing this song out of nowhere. The part about never getting paid has stuck in her mind the most! She will love to see this video! Hope to see you this week!
Thanks for the video! I'm a new mom and feel drained at times.
Post a Comment