Monday, January 12, 2009

A New Year, A New Tooth!


The tooth fairy (aka our dentist) delivered a shiny new tooth to Ashlyn today. It's nice to have a tooth in there now, but I must confess that I'm a bit disappointed. It's smaller than her natural tooth, so there's a noticeable difference in size. Oh well, I guess we can't have it perfect.

It's taken a while for her to get used to it...kinda like a new retainer in your mouth. At first she didn't like it, but I think it's getting easier for her. What a trooper.

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Wow!! I wondered if she was going to go without for the next 5 years or so???? I think it will be nice for her sweet corn eating times this summer!!!

Prachar family said...

YEAH!! I have to confess I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't her own tooth growing in...we have been praying for her tooth here ever since Alayna learned she lost it! It is so funny that she remembers that at prayer time!

I guess God answers prayers in His own way!

Marner Family said...

That is great news ... I thought for a moment before I read on, she got her own tooth naturally ... I know big wish right! But still, that is awesome they can do that for her. Happy for you! -beryl