Well, it's been less than 36 hours since Ashlyn got her tooth, and it's already fallen out. Ugh!!! I let her have a sucker, and I guess she bit it instead of sucking on it and out it came. I think Ashlyn just spit it out, and Jaclyn picked this thing up off of the floor and said, "What's that!"....yes, it was the tooth.
This tooth may end up to be the biggest annoyance of the next 5 years. Anyone want to take a guess as to how many times it will end up falling out by the time she's age 7? Maybe I'll have a prize in the year 2014 for the closest bidder.
This tooth may end up to be the biggest annoyance of the next 5 years. Anyone want to take a guess as to how many times it will end up falling out by the time she's age 7? Maybe I'll have a prize in the year 2014 for the closest bidder.

3 comments:
Oh, What fun! -b
Oh, no! Now what? Maybe you could get a bigger one now??! You could tell them it might stay in better...
Oh, poor baby! I pray that she will have better success at keeping the rest of her teeth in for the rest of her life! (Except, of course, for when the baby teeth are SUPPOSED to get loose and come out, non-traumatically!)
Post a Comment